Friday, June 06, 2008

Self-introduction

My name is Dunston Rufus Har… Currently, I live in Forest Green Apartment, but my hometown is in Nibong Tebal, Penang. My hobbies are playing various computer games and sometimes I write Chinese calligraphy.

The top 5 website that I usually surf is WBLE, Google, The Star, Malaysia Today and YouTube. WBLE is of course the top visited website because there is where every student retrieves the information for their subjects. Followed by Google, which is a very good website to search for information or answers for our assignment. The Star and Malaysia Today are free-of charge information that updates my knowledge about social issues. Recently, our ex-Prime Minister also set up a blog (http://www.chedet.com/), providing us some covered up issues within our nation. Other than words and story, I also visit YouTube to get those video clips which we are unable to reach if we stick to Malaysia’s mass media.

One of my top 5 internet activities is communicating. I communicate with friends by using MSN live messenger and visiting website such as Friendster and Facebook. Besides, I play games online too, such as MMORPG games and DotA in Blueserver. Playing online games link me to players from different countries. This is a way to make friends and know about the world outside in this cyber era. Following activities are those I have mentioned earlier, reading news online, journals and articles for assignments and streaming video online.

I think that’s all about me, further information is in my profile. You can click on my name under the “Contributors” column to view it.

No comments: